GREEN OMEGA 3 is a supplement of omega-3 fatty acid from Micro Alga – Schizochytrium, which is known for EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid). This is especially important since our bodies cannot produce this by themselves.
In general, the source of Omega 3 would be from fishes but these days, large fishes are contaminated by heavy metals and pollution in the seas. As Green Omega 3 is from microalgae, it mitigates this risk while offering a vegan friendly option. There is also no fishy taste.
Benefits of Omega-3:
- Heart Health: Omega-3s are good for your heart. They can lower triglyceride levels, reduce blood pressure, prevent blood clots, and improve overall heart function.
- Brain Function: Omega-3s are essential for brain development and function. They help with learning, memory, and mood regulation.
- Inflammation and Immune System: Omega-3s have anti-inflammatory effects, which can help with conditions like arthritis and some diseases that involve the immune system.
- Eye Health: Omega-3s, especially one called DHA, are important for eye health. They help with vision development in babies and can protect against vision problems in older adults. It can also decrease dryness in eyes.
- Mental Health: Omega-3s might have a positive effect on mental health conditions like depression and anxiety. They can affect brain chemicals, reduce brain inflammation, and promote healthy brain pathways.
- Pregnancy and Early Development: Omega-3s, especially DHA, are crucial for the brain and eyes of a developing baby during pregnancy. When pregnant women get enough omega-3s, it helps their children’s brain and vision development.
Active Ingredients in Green Omega 3:
- Microalgae Oil: EPA and DHA sources, sustainable farming; using water extracts. There is literature that states that oil from algae can be a source of DHA. When used in the body there is an increase in erythrocytes, plasma DHA, and can increase RED BLOOD CELLS. The primary function of erythrocytes is to carry oxygen from the lungs to the body’s tissues and organs. Additionally, erythrocytes play a role in removing carbon dioxide, a waste product of cellular metabolism. As cells produce energy, they generate carbon dioxide, which is picked up by erythrocytes and transported back to the lungs for elimination during exhalation.
- Flaxseed Oil: Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) for a healthy heart and reduces blood clots.
- Vitamin E: Antioxidants. Protect the cells from free radicals. Maximize the benefits of Omega-3, to prevent inflammation and maintain heart health. Meanwhile, Vitamin E protects the integrity of the cells’ structures. When mixed, the synergies from Omega-3 and Vitamin E would increase the effect of antioxidants and anti-inflammation.
- Essential Oil: Xiang Mao, Frankincense, Rosemary, Lemon
- Xiang Mao: Helps reduce cholesterol
- Frankincense: Reduce LDL, cholesterol, fructosamine
- Rosemary: Prevent the total cholesterol, triglyceride, and deposit of fat in the liver
- Lemon: Dissolve fat
Try Green Omega 3 with:
- Ningxia Red
- Essential Protein
- Master Formula
So what’s the difference between OmegaGize and Green Omega-3? Here’s a summary of what OmegaGize has.
- From small fish in pristine waters
- Contains EPA, DHA, CoQ10
- Essential Oils: Clove, German Chamomile, Spearmint
- Non-vegan and non-vegetarian friendly
Contributed by Deny