Well the kids love their chocolates and sweet stuff so haha this smart Mama did a switch and gave them a sachet of MightyPro daily in their snack boxes!
It does taste like candy (but YL makes sure the sweetness comes from natural sources) and my kids love it! And unlike most probiotics that need to be kept in the fridge and eaten hours away from a meal to be effective, MightyPro CAN be eaten with food and drinks and comes in these nifty sachets for little hands to open! No need for refrigeration too!
The other stuff I love about MightyPro, besides that the kids really find it a treat to eat, is:
- It’s especially formulated to support our kids’s growing brains. So if you see their grades getting better, you know why!
- It has prebiotics thanks to the Ningxia wolfberries inside. Prebiotics help the good gut flora in our guts to flourish even more! (Especially when our kids can’t resist that canteen snack in school!)
Happy mama happy kids healthy tums! Win win win!
And if you’re wondering how kids will find the taste, check out this one minute review by the Teo kids.
- Over 8 billion active, live cultures
- For gastrointestinal (GI) and immune health in kids
- Healthy bacteria in the gut
- Helps with constipation, diarrhoea, gas or bloating in kids
- Conveniently packed in single-dose packets so that it’s easy to bring out, especially for travel
Prebiotic Blend: Fructooligosaccharides, Ningxia wolfberry (Lycium barbarum) fruit fibre
- Lactobacillus paracasei – help break down food, absorb nutrients, and fight off “bad” organisms that might cause diseases
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – ferments sugar into lactic acid therefore helps to maintain healthy sugar-acid balance in the body
- Lactobacillus plantarum – creates healthy barrier in your colon to keep non-beneficial bacteria from penetrating the lining of your intestines and entering your bloodstream
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (2 types) – part of normal gut microflora in humans and is known to support immunity, reduces allergies and supports healthy skin
- Streptococcus thermophilus – supports healthy skin and digestion; may increase folate and hemoglobin levels
- Bifidobacterium infantis – beneficial to the gut and digestive function; may help to relieve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, such as abdominal pain, gas and bloating
Other ingredients: Xylitol, Erythritol, Natural fruit punch flavor, Citric acid