If this is your first time using this, you might feel that the shampoo isn’t as foamy as other commercial shampoos. Our hair is getting used to commercial shampoo, it will take time to clean the chemical on your hair. If the hair is too greasy or dirty, it will take more time to get your hair used to it without hard chemicals. Thus, it is recommended to wash hair twice in the first week of use.
FEATURE AND BENEFITS
- Plant-based formula washes away grease and dirt while keeping hair soft
- Hypoallergenic, gentle formula specially formulated for sensitive skin and little scalps
- Formulated without parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, synthetic perfumes, synthetic dyes, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or harsh chemicals
- Formulated with nourishing botanicals and a conditioning ingredient
- Infused with Lemon and Tangerine premium essential oils
Water, Glycerin, Decyl glucoside, Cetyl betaine, Lauryl glucoside, Sorbitan oleate, Decylglucoside crosspolymer, Xanthan gum, Sodium levulinate, PCA glyceryl oleate, Hydrolyzed jojoba esters, Citric acid, Sodium anisate, Apple cider vinegar
Essential oil: Lemon, Tangerine
KidScents Lotion conditions and moisturizes skin while increasing skin hydration. Formulated to absorb quickly without leaving a greasy residue, KidScents Lotion is great for both oily and dry skin. Complete with soothing aloe vera that seals in moisture and rich, softening mango seed butter, KidScents Lotion naturally supports healthy-looking skin.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Formulated specifically for children
- Contains vitamin E
- With cold-pressed, premium watermelon seed oil as a moisturizing skin conditioner
- Premium raspberry seed oil as a skin-conditioning agent
- Gentle, plant-based ingredients
- Without synthetic perfumes, artificial colorings, fragrances, preservatives, or mineral oils
Water, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Glycerin, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) seed oil, Pyrus malus (Apple) fruit extract, Isoamyl laurate, Ethylhexyl olivate, Glyceryl stearate, Glyceryl stearate citrate, Cetearyl alcohol, Mangifera indica (Mango) seed butter, Rubus idaeus (Raspberry) seed oil, Sodium levulinate, Citrullus lanatus (Watermelon) seed oil, Benzyl alcohol, Avena sativa (Oat) bran extract, Oryza sativa (Rice) bran extract, Glyceryl caprylate, Sodium anisate, Xanthan gum, Squalane, Sodium phytate, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) extract, Tocopherol, Alcohol, Citric acid, Sodium hydroxide
Essential Oils: Tangering, Lemon, Orange, Rosemary
TIP: Good for soothing eczema. The Kidscents range has both prebiotics and probiotics which help to support great skin health.
Contributed by Deny