A good set for this holiday season as it consists of must have oils for travelers – Eucalyptus Radiata, Panaway & Deep Relief.
Eucalyptus Radiata – often called narrow-leaved peppermint or white peppermint, has several benefits:
- Respiratory Relief – relieve symptoms of colds, ease congestion and clear airways
- Anti Inflammatory – help to reduce swelling and discomfort in sore muscles or joints
- Antiseptic – useful for cleaning wounds and prevent infection
- Insect Repellent – can act as natural insect repellent to keep pesky bugs at bay.
Panaway & Deep Relief – both oils are designed to provide relief for sore muscles and joints discomfort. The differences are in ingredient composition, scent and personal preference. It’s a good idea to try both and see which one works best for your needs and preferences.
- Panaway – primarily consists of Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Clove and Peppermint essential oils.It has a strong, minty scents.
- Deep Relief – primarily consists of Peppermint, Lemon and Gran Fir.The scent is more subtle and refreshing.
These 3 favorite oils are bundled with an elegant crystal roll-on (either in Rose or White Quartz) and cool grey essential oil silicone holder.
Here is how you can use the crystal roller + acupressure pointer. Use the slanted side of the roller to guasha; take care not to use the tip to guasha your skin.
Contributed by Chenny