VALOR AS A PREPPER
So many of us love Valor and use it for various reasons:
1. Instill courage when we need an extra oomph for that critical presentation or when our kids need some liquid courage (haha yes a pun) for that exam
2. A great night’s sleep
3. If you have a “threenager” in the home like I do, Valor for calming frayed nerves and tantrums
4. For healthy bones and spinal alignment
5. For that late night jaw grinding (just apply along jawline)
Here is another way to use Valor… to get your body BALANCED AND READY for receiving the other oils in their highest potential.
1. Choose whether you want to apply Valor on wrists or soles.
Wrists – Dab some on the inside of each wrist
Soles – apply some on soles.
2. Wrists – cross your inner wrists. Breathe deeply, relax and let Valor does its balancing work. Let your instincts signal you when you are balanced and you can then layer the other oils ANYWHERE after that.
Soles – Cross your hands and let each hand hold opposing sole. Left hand holding right sole and right hand holding left sole. Let your instincts signal you when you are balanced and you can then layer the other oils ANYWHERE after that.