For some reason I really love the Kidscent animals on the Kidscent range. They look so TOOT, with their (-_____-) expressions and paws, hoofs, wings, dangling at the front. Mega love! And oh plus they are so awesome for any human – babies, kids, adults.
Here’s my tips on using these products:
– Add 20% bath gel and top up the rest with distilled water in a foaming pump bottle. Awesome cleaning power + stretch your dollar!
– Squirt a little into a bathtub and spray water into the tub! The bath gel acts like bubble bath and my kids have a lot of fun soaking and playing with it.
– Super gentle, this is great for ANYONE who has fine hair and sensitive scalps
– In a pinch, I use this for body washing when my bath gel runs out! Hawhaw.
– By far, my favourite body lotion ever! Contain MSM which is so good for skin recovery from rashes, bumps, etc.
– In a pinch, it can replace the Tender Tush diaper ointment
– light, easily absorbed, perfect for our humid weather
– We also brought this to Utah where it’s very dry and it works a treat, moisturising our bodies.
– Dreading introducing brushing to your kids? The yummy taste of the Kidscent toothpaste is something that my kids look forward to, to eat. So Mama and Papa quickly work their teeth while they yums the toothpaste
– No fear if your kids don’t know how to spit – it’s totally edible.
– Diaper ointment on the outside, superhero for clearing skin conditions on the inside
– Its very runny so here’s some pro tips for you to reduce spillage (like when you squirt out too much accidentally):
Keep it in the fridge so it’ll become less runny
Store it in a Ziploc bag cos after some usage, the tube can feel oily
When you are about to use it, lay the tube flat in your hand before you squirt. If you try squirting while holding the tube vertical, a lot is gonna come out = wasted spillage. A little goes a long long way. My first tube basically lasted for 4 years cos TT is so effective at what it does with just a teeny bit.