Just the other day, Jonathan Teo cheesed me off. So here is how I get back at him. 😛
Seriously though, here are some good stuff around Petitgrain, a little heard of oil in the Young Living catalogue. 🙂
Usages of Petitgrain:
– Do you know that this is used in high end cosmetics and perfumes?
– The orange tree yields 3 essential oils – Orange from cold pressing the rind of the fruit, Neroli from the flowers, and Petitgrain from the leaves. 😉
– If you have greasy hair, Petitgrain is great to help balance the sebum production for your scalp.
– Like its sister, Orange, Petitgrain also helps with emotional balance.
– Feeling tired and groggy? Try diffusing Petitgrain or applying on your temples. It helps clear up the senses, promote clarity and reduces confusion.
– Sweat too much? Dab some PG! Works as a deodorant too!
– Just like the Orange Blossom series helps with acne, you can also dab PG on your trouble spots too.