Juvatone is a powerful herbal supplement for supporting healthy liver function and digestion. It’s helpful for those who tend to eat more animal protein or drank a little too much.
What the ingredients do?
- Calcium – helps prevent bone loss and repairs joints.
- Copper – important in growth and development.
- Sodium – supports nerve impulses and maintains the balance of water and minerals.
- Choline – supports metabolism, liver, and brain function.
- DI-methionine – supports the liver, skin, hair, and strengthens nails, plus detoxes cells
- Inositol – helps turn food into energy. Supports the immune system, hair and nails.
- Beet root – a health-promoting and disease-preventing functional food. Supports hypertension and endothelial function.
- Dandelion root – a rich source of vitamin A. Supports the liver, gallbladder, bile ducts and for minor digestive problems.
- L-cysteine HCI – supports glutathione levels for lung and brain function. Supports the liver.
- Alfalfa sprout – a source of Vitamins A, C, E, and k4 and minerals calcium, potassium, phosphorous, and iron. Supports urinary system and cholesterol.
- Oregon grape root – supports immunity and digestion.
- Parsley leaf powder – improves digestion.
- Bee propolis – supports immunity.
- Echinacea purpurea root – supports immunity.
- Lemon peel oil – supports immune, digestive, and lymphatic systems.
- German chamomile flower oil – supports digestion and gas.
- Geranium aerial parts oil – anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rosemary leaf oil – supports the liver and immunity.
- Myrtle leaf oil – supports immunity.
- Blue tansy flowering top oil – supports immunity and the liver.
Recommended intake is 2 tablets twice daily and increase as needed up to 4 tablets for times daily. It is best taken between meals.
Note: Oregon Grape root contains Berberine, which is not recommended for pregnancy.