Safe for babies, safe for everyone


Thank goodness its Young Living. The company that always make sure that for any YL product you use or touch or apply on yourself, is safe enough to go INTO your body. Because what you come into contact with, does get absorbed into your skin and into your blood stream. Even in minuscule amounts.
I’ve heard of similar stories over the past years… toddlers swallowing a YL ointment, kids ingesting Thieves household cleaner. And nothing happens. No A&E or reports of poisoning.
Would you be able to say the same for other brands?

Leave a Comment

Scroll to Top