That stubborn stain. Here’s some hacks with the Thieves household products to keep your home and clothes clean! As usual, these hacks are contributed by various YL lovers and not created by me so please try them at your discretion!
“I keep undiluted thieves cleaner in the laundry room as a pretreatment for stains. Sometimes the stain is gone before I wash the clothes.”
2. “Using a combination of Thieves Household Cleaner + Thieves Dish Soap + baking soda + peroxide will get anything sparkly white again. Our grout went from black to white!”
3. Thieves Dish Soap + Thieves Fruit and Veggie Spray – For bad laundry stains (think chocolate, newborn diaper blowout). This combo even got pen out of my couch yesterday!!! The spray is great for on the go in your purse, too and it’ll start breaking down the stain before you get home I use the veggie spray, just like it is. Sometimes it will take the stain out by itself, I just let it sit a couple mins and rub it in. Add thieves dish soap and scrub if needed.
4. Make a paste with the Thieves dish soap and Thieves Household Cleaner to clean the oven.
5. Besides cleaning your dishes, try the Thieves Dish Soap to clean your toilet!
6. Make a Thieves scrub with this recipe:
1/4 c Thieves Household Cleaner
3/4 c water
20 drops lemon
4 c Baking Soda
Makes about a quart.