Raindrop Technique is a unique and powerful massage therapy that uses essential oils feathering technique onto the spinal column for immune system support.
Benefits of the Raindrop Technique:
- Promotes relaxation & reduce stress
- Strengthen immune system and promotes overall wellness
- Reduce inflammation
- Increased blood and lymphatic circulation
- Ease muscle discomfort after physical exertion
- As a form of emotional and physical detox
Sequence of Essential Oils in Raindrop Technique. You can choose to apply on spine or soles.
- Valor : Aligns and balances the body. Valor is also known as “Chiro in a Bottle”
- Oregano : Cleanses body & combat free radicals
- Thyme : Aids mental & physical recovery
- Basil : Muscle relaxer & reduces inflammation
- Cypress : Increased circulation & reduces swelling
- Wintergreen : Relieves achy joints & bones
- Marjoram : Relaxes stressed muscles & soothes nerves
- Aroma Siez : Muscle recovery circulation & detoxify lymph system
- Peppermint : Amplifies effect of oils in the body
- You can add oils of your choice after Basil, before continuing to the next oil in the sequence.
- Before starting the Raindrop Massage for the receiver, please apply some White Angelica on your shoulders as a form of protection as sometimes unwanted energies may transfer from receiver to giver during the session.
Want to learn more about Raindrop and its complementary modality – Neuro Auricular Technique? Here’s the Zoom recording
Boost your body, mind and soul, get it today!