Sacred Mountain pays tribute to Gary Young’s love of the outdoors and the majestic mountains. With a blend of woodsy aromas and a touch of floral, this grounding blend was created to bring you closer to nature and create moments of peace. Sacred Mountain’s aroma is reminiscent of the Japanese tradition shinrin-yoku, or forest bathing, which is taking in the aroma of the forest through your senses. Connecting with nature can bring you comfort, as well as promote feelings of confidence and clarity.
- Black Spruce: Creates a balancing environment
- Cedarwood: Has an inspiring aroma to remembe
- Grand Fir: Creates a grounding atmospher
- Ylang Ylang: Has a relaxing aroma
- Diffuse Sacred Mountain during meditation for a spiritually uplifting experience.
- Diffuse or inhale its aroma to bring yourself closer to nature.
- Diffuse or apply it topically to create a personal sacred space.
- Diffuse Sacred Mountain to help get rid of unwanted outdoor annoyances.
- Apply it topically and breathe deeply to refresh your outlook.
Alpha pinene, Beta pinene, Bornyl acetate, Germacrene D
Use sacred mountain by inhalation, diffusing or applying on chest and back when having cold and cough
“Peace Out” blend for diffusing:
3 drops Sacred Mountain
3 drops Cedarwood
3 drops Lime
Credit to Deny